The M1 TB2 Hardtop version of the Hard Core Bar is designed for the serious trackday enthusiast that wants to maintain a dual purpose car for street and racing use, but doesn't want to give up the hard top.
This bar is designed to withstand a rollover.
Single main hoop diagonal brace and integral harness bar standard with double diagonal.
Designed for first generation (1990-1997) plastic rear window convertible tops. Not compatible with the second generation (1999 - 2005) or aftermarket glass rear window convertible tops.
* Allows full seat travel and tilt
* Full interior width; farther to the rear than the standard Hard Core allowing better head clearance
* Complete use of hard top and soft top
* Durable black powdercoat finish
* Single main hoop double diagonal brace and harness bar standard
* Constructed of highest quality 1.75" diam x .120" wall 1026 alloy drawn over mandrel tubing
* Laser cut 3/16" mounting and back-up plates
* Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts